Just from friendly advice from a guy who has been hunting down bugs and to remember a healthy launcher is just as important as great golden image.
1) Remove the Windows XPS printer so you don’t have to worry about printer redirection issues.
2) vSphere 5.5 and VMware tools has issues and can reset the network. Easiest thing to do is disable logging for VMware tools.
3) Installing Citrix receiver installs some older version of c++ 2005 libraries and you’ll see a ton of sidebyside in the event logs. Install by the X86 and X64 of the SP1 and you’ll be good to go.
4) More VMware tools issues – Unity (Mac) showing up in the logs, KB here to fix
5) Stick to the recommendations when using connectors of your broker of choice. If you need a lot of launchers here is PowerShell script that will help you along -> http://vmwarepro.wordpress.com/2012/05/19/provision-multiple-vms-from-template-via-powercli/
or a great tip from @shanetech is to use PVS for the launchers.